Beyond your average banking career
We're serious when we promise clients a different banking experience—a promise that extends to our staff, too. We foster a straightforward, open, and collaborative work culture. Competitive pay and benefits are a given; it’s important to us to treat people right.
We are always seeking talented professionals who share our values. If you feel drawn to a bank with an entrepreneurial environment, where corporate politics and egos are left at the door, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Work at Fidelity Bank?
Fidelity is a highly profitable, niche provider of financial services to small businesses. There are many reasons a candidate might consider working at Fidelity:
- You can make an impact at Fidelity
- We are a highly successful, top 10% bank (profit performance in our peer group)
- We believe our culture and our people are unique – we are willing to invest in talent
- Our team is established and stable – significant longevity with very little turnover
- Our senior management team is accessible and interested in what you have to say
- Our entrepreneurial environment allows our employees to get involved in our business
- As a smaller organization, we have minimal corporate politics and egos
- We are a highly professional group of business people who believe in teamwork
- You will have substantial freedom, authority, and accountability to get your work done
Our Workplace Philosophy
We believe our culture of long-term employees is a fundamental core competency driving our outstanding business results. It is our desire to foster long-term relationships with our employees and, ultimately our customers by attracting and retaining the best employees.
- Strengthen Fidelity’s already unique culture
- Continue Fidelity’s goal of being a “Best Place to Work”
- Recruit the best candidates using proven techniques that identify motivation and skills
- Attract and retain great employees
- Maintain a competitive position in the marketplace (salary, benefits, practices)
- Provide training and development opportunities for employees
- Educate our employees and managers (expectations, policies, programs)