Commercial Credit Analyst
This role provides credit analysis for the Commercial Lending staff, including providing consolidated financial information, monitoring the commercial loan portfolio, and handling details required to administer loan accounts.
Commercial Credit Responsibilities
- Receives data for analysis on prospective and active accounts
- Participates in Commercial Loan review and risk rating processes
- Analyzes client financial data; such as financial ratios, receivable and inventory turns, profit margins, and borrowing patterns and eligibility
- Provides accurate information and sound judgments regarding commercial clients’ credit-worthiness to Loan Officers
- Performs loan documentation and review
- Handles various research projects as assigned by Senior Officers
Reports and Loan Tracking and Monitoring
- Monitors current status and problems of assigned accounts. Brings significant problems to attention of the account officer with recommendations for action
- Assist with administration of financial statement tracking software
- Reviews commercial overdraft list and outgoing credit references daily
- Handles various reports and analysis as assigned by Senior Officers
Administration of Loans
- Provides assistance in the general administration of the loan portfolio
- Performs pre-call industry and Company research and assists in the sales process
- Assist with credit committee presentations and business reviews
- Provides technical advice to Loan Officers relating to credit analysis
How To Apply:
Send your resume with cover letter and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Commercial Credit Analyst” in the subject line.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Fidelity Bank has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- Education: BS/BA or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- Work Experience: Previous relevant experience in a financial services organization is a plus.
- Certificates or Licenses: None required.
- Proficiencies and Skills: Competent in MS Office products; good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
A wide range of skills is required to be successful in this role, however, you will likely enjoy this position if you:
- Have strong interpersonal skills and focus on long-term relationship building
- Enjoy digging in, analyzing situations, and creating solutions
- Enjoy working with customers to solve their problems
- Enjoy being integrally involved in all aspects of the commercial lending lifecycle, from sales to underwriting to decision making to servicing of the relationship
- Want to make a visible impact in a smaller entrepreneurial organization
- Support team efforts
- Like communicating with a diverse set of business people
- Have excellent business judgment with sound decision making skills
- Pay attention to details and follow-through consistently