2016 Migration Updates: Business Accounts
Fidelity Bank recently migrated data processing systems over the weekend of December 9, 2016.
Important details summarized below:
New Browser Address
- The URL for Online Banking login page has changed to: https://web15.secureinternetbank.com/ebc_ebc1961/ebc1961.ashx?wci=process&wce=request&rid=3000&rtn=091014924&rt=091014924&mfa=2&tid=00088
- You can still navigate to the Online Banking login from the link in the header at the top of the Fidelity Bank website.
Enhanced Online Security
- We have added an Extended Validation Certificate to provide you assurance you are on Fidelity Bank’s server and login page. If your browser’s address bar is GREEN, your connection is safe. If it’s not GREEN, stop your log in process and contact us immediately.
- Once you have confirmed the server is safe (GREEN browser bar), the access process will begin with you typing in your User ID and Password.
- Each time you login thereafter, we will check the device you are using whether it’s your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. If we don’t recognize the device, we may ask you to answer a Security Challenge to authenticate your identity.
- We will also check geographic indicators. If you are logging in from a new location, we may ask you your challenge questions.
- When viewing account history after the migration, the Previous Statement tab will display transactions for the period of December 1 through December 9. In January 2017, the Previous Statement tab will display transactions for the period of December 10 through December 31. In subsequent months, the Previous Statement tab will display all transactions for the previous month.
- It may take several days to have access to check images online for the period covering December 1 – December 9.
QuickBooks — ACTION REQUIRED
ACTION REQUIRED for Exporting account transaction activity via QuickBooks.
- Prior to the weekend of the conversion, it is strongly recommended that you back up your data files and perform a final download before the close of business 12/9/2016.
- You will need to modify your QuickBooks settings to ensure a smooth transition of your data. Please refer to the following documentation for ACTION steps to be taken:
NOTE: QuickBooks connectivity services may be interrupted up to 3-5 business days after the conversion is complete.
Account Statement Changes
- You will receive two account statements in the month of December. The first statement will cover the period of December 1 – 9, 2016 and the second statement will cover the period December 10 – 31, 2016.
- Account statement processing is moving which will increase USPS and eStatement delivery times.
- eStatements are the fastest method to receive your statement. Please contact us if you would like to move to an eStatement.
- Statements will have a new look. Checks clearing will be posted individually in the body of the account statement, as opposed to being subtotaled by day. This could increase the number of pages for your account statement.
If you're looking for migration updates for Personal Online Banking, click here.