Part-Time Inside Sales Associate
Fidelity Bank has an opportunity for a part-time inside sales associate. This role positively represents the bank by conducting sales calls to business owners and executives in order to persuade potential customers to engage in a meeting with a Commercial Lender.
The position is located at our headquarters in Edina, Minnesota and will report to the SVP Commercial Lending and Business Development and work closely with the Marketing and Communications Specialist. The person in this role will be accountable for the following:
Setting up appointments for sales officers
- Call businesses from assigned list of prospective companies
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the prospect’s situation and needs
- Influence prospective customers to meet with a Commercial Lender by following a prepared sales script and set an appointment with the lender
- Schedule nurturing calls for prospective companies who do not currently wish to meet with a Commercial Lender
Updating the CRM tool
- Update CRM with notes on key information learned in phone calls to prospective businesses
- Utilize CRM software to ensure important details on bank prospects are captured and Commercial Lender is prepared for meeting the prospect
- Appropriately change the status of companies based on results of calling efforts
To apply to the PT Inside Sales Associate position, click here.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Fidelity Bank has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- Completion of High School education required; BS/BA a plus
- 3+ years of inside sales/telemarketing experience
- Proficient in MS Office Products, especially Excel, and familiar with CRM/database technologies
- Computer & internet search savvy
The Ideal Candidate:
A wide range of skills is required to be successful in this role, however, you will likely enjoy this position if you possess the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy engaging new people
- Patient and able to handle prospect rejection
- Curious, motivated, and humble