Universal Banker II
This role delivers customer satisfaction to the bank’s customer-facing teams and our clients through accurate and timely support for account opening, closing, and changes while maintaining bank policy compliance.
The position is located at our headquarters in Edina, Minnesota and will report to the AVP Deposit Services Manager. The accountabilities for this role are as follows.
Opening and closing of deposit accounts
- Opens and closes deposit accounts, including checking, savings, IRA, business accounts and CD’s and understands the required documentation for the various business and consumer accounts
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and has a good understanding of compliance requirements related to the position
Fielding and performing all account maintenance
- Performs all maintenance from account opening to closing
- Fields requests for account maintenance from all departments
- Significant support provided to lenders by preparing paperwork etc. needed to facilitate certain client transactions
Providing customers with day to day support for services offered
- Assists customers with daily banking transactions such as wire transfers, stop payments, check orders, gift cards, and other requests
- Provides online banking assistance to customers
- Orders new ATM and debit cards, performs maintenance functions and handles disputes
- Provides backup support for the teller and reception areas as needed
How To Apply:
Send your resume with cover letter and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Universal Banker II” in the subject line.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Fidelity Bank has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Work Experience: Two to three years of experience in the banking industry, with a strong background in personal or commercial banking preferred
- Certificates or Licenses: None required.
- Proficiencies and Skills: Proficient in MS Office products; good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
A wide range of skills is required to be successful in this role, however, you will likely enjoy this position if you possess the following:
- Communication – Ability to express ideas and opinions clearly and directly, both verbally and in writing
- Customer orientation – Possessing a natural inclination to view those who are served by the role as customers and acting in ways to satisfy them
- Detail Orientation – Ability to remain focused to achieve accuracy and thoroughness
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to establish and cultivate trusting professional working relationships
- Problem solving – Ability to identify the underlying causes of problems and develop a variety of approaches to either address or workaround the identified root causes