The Account Alert service that helps you manage your money. You can setup alerts that will notify you via email or text on the status of your checking and savings accounts through Online Banking.(1)
You can be notified when any of the following events occur to your checking or savings account:
- A check has posted to your account.
- An automatic debit or credit has posted to your account
- Your account balance has dropped below a target balance.
- An incoming Wire Transfer has posted to your account.
- Your Ready Reserve line has advanced to your account.
It's easy to sign up when you're enrolled in Online Banking. Simply choose which alerts you want on each account you have enrolled online and where you want them sent.
Just follow these simple instructions:
Personal: Log onto Personal Online Banking, select one of your accounts. Click the Events tab.
Business: Log onto Business Online Banking, select Account Services from the menu bar, then select Account Alerts.
- Click the Setup New Alert link.
- Select a type of Alert from the drop down box, then click Next.
- Fill in the Alert information.
- Select the Send To notification method from the drop down box and supply the email address or mobile phone number that the Alert will be sent to
- Click the Finish tab
- To change an Alert, click Edit on the applicable Alert, make your changes, and click Finish
- To delete an Alert, click Delete on the applicable Alert
Why would I use Alerts?
Alerts help you stay informed about your accounts and transaction activity on your accounts.
What are Account Alerts?
Account Alerts are messages that are automatically sent to you via email or text message when an event that you set up takes place on your account. The following Alert events are currently offered:
Checking (DDA) Events:
- Check Posted
- Checking Account Balance
- Checking ACH Credit
- Checking ACH Debit
- Checking Incoming Wire
- Checking Large Transaction
- Ready Reserve Auto Advance
Savings (SAV) Events:
- Savings Account Balance
- Savings ACH Credit
- Savings ACH Debit
- Savings Incoming Wire
- Savings Large Transaction
Where are Alert messages sent?
You may choose to have an Alert sent to your email address or mobile phone via a text message.
Is there a charge for Alerts?
Alerts are free. However, standard mobile carrier charges and fees may apply to any Alerts sent by text message.
If you have any questions regarding account alerts, please call Customer Service at 952-830-7202.
Click here to view Account Alerts Terms & Conditions.
1Alerts are available only for accounts that are in the Online Banking service and do not substitute for account statements or other notices from us. Alerts received on your mobile access device may incur charges from your mobile service provider.