Personal Online Banking
Personal Online Banking provides safe and secure access to all of your Fidelity Bank accounts any time of the day or night, every day of the year. You can do your banking when it's convenient for you, wherever you are!
- Check account balances
- Review account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Initiate stop payments
- Make loan payments
- Schedule recurring transfers between accounts
With Account Alerts from Fidelity Bank, stay informed about your account activity. You can choose from a variety of different types of alerts, such as notification a transaction has posted to your account or a deposit has been made. You will receive your alerts by email or Text message. Message and data rates may apply.
Get more information here.
eStatements are free! Receive electronic versions of paper statements and documents. There are many reasons to enroll in eStatements, including:
- Statements are viewed within a secure Online Banking session
- An e-mail will be sent to notify you when your statement is ready
- View checking, savings, loans, and lines of credit statements and tax documents in one place
- Help out by going green and reducing paper waste
Personal Bill Pay
Personal Bill Pay gives you complete control over every aspect of your bill paying process. With the click of your mouse, you can pay your bills quickly, conveniently and securely through Personal Online Banking.
- Schedule one time or recurring payments for all bills
- Unlimited transactions
- Electronic payments
- Access through Online Banking 24 hours a day
- Review pending payments and bill payment history
- Customize and schedule personal notifications
Fidelity Bank has a new convenient, mobile service you'll love to use. We now offer Touch Banking for those days when you're really on the move and need access to your account with your cell phone. If you have online banking, Touch Banking will be ready for you. It's safe, secure and it really works!
Touch Banking offers you three ways to access your accounts:
- Send a text message using your mobile device
- Use a mobile browser on your mobile device
- Download an application to your mobile device