The Big Picture
By Fidelity Bank
Posted: February 20, 2015
- State job growth rose 1.2% in December 2014 from a year ago; national job growth rose 2.2%.
- State unemployment averaged 3.7% in December 2014; the national average was 5.6%.
- Personal income rose 2.5% to $265.3 billion in Q3 2014 from a year ago.
- Tax revenue increased 12.7% in Q3 2014 from a year ago.
- Exports fell 7.3% to $24.6 billion in the first ten months of 2014 from a year ago.
Copyright 2015, Hoover’s Inc., All Rights Reserved. This data cannot be copied, sold, or distributed in any manner without the written permission of First Research.